Thursday, January 28, 2016

Radio fun with the folks at WLXN/Majic999


I've always enjoyed working with Willie Edwards! He has been great to work with throughout the years and has provided information to our hometown about upcoming events and opportunities. So when the women of WLXN1440/Magic999 stopped by my office to ask when I wanted to be "on-air," 
I literally rushed at the opportunity 
(that's right I showed up on the wrong date).  
When asked if I would come back, the next day, 
to promote our agencies new Financial Fitness program, 
Photo Courtesy of Corie Odden
Willie pulled me aside... 
"I almost never do this but, what do you want for breakfast?"

Leave it to me and Willie's co-anchor Corie Odden to put his secret out  
on social media. 
The Majic999 website describes it best...
Photo Courtesy of Magic999
  "Wake up to a fresh and fun start every weekday morning from 6 am - 9 am with veteran radio host, Willie Edwards and newbie, Corie Odden.  You will get what you want to know before you walk out the door.  Stay up-to-date on happenings around the Triad from entertainment news, traffic and weather!"


These two are a lively addition to my morning commute. 

Tune In!





No comments:

Post a Comment