Friday, June 5, 2015

Hooray It's National Donut Day


National Donut Day
Hooray
I thought it was a typical Friday.
I strolled over for my morning cup of hot tea
(gotta love working next to a local coffee shop)
only to find this…


 
What you see before you is a box of Free Donuts
 
I had never heard of National Donut Day so I did some research to find that  
The First Friday of June is always National Donut Day
 
Background: I love donuts. My friends tell stories about late night trips to Krispy Kreme. Oh and the HOT Sign at Krispy Kreme is dangerous. One night I forced a friend to stop at the location in High Point on the way to a concert.
I consumed six donuts before we entered the doors. Little did I know, I spent an entire night at a concert with glaze crumbs on my shirt. My girlfriends still joke with me about it. It was worth it!

So you can imagine how elated I was to learn that
IT’S NATIONAL DONUT DAY.
Thanks to the folks over at the
Black Chicken Coffee Shop for making this Friday extra sweet!
 
By the way...if you don't have a favorite local spot
FREE DONUTS ARE AVAILABLE AT
A KRISPY KREME NEAR YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment